Washington State Farmers Market Association
“Strengthening Farmers Markets:
Where Do We Go From Here?”
Friday, January 31 – Sunday, February 2, 2014
at the Heathman Lodge in Vancouver, WA
Please join us at the 2014 WSFMA Annual Conference, to continue “Strengthening Farmers Markets” in Washington State! This three day conference is the only state wide opportunity for Market organizers, farmers, and our partners to come together for continuing education, collaboration, networking, and celebration of the achievements of Washington’s outstanding farmers markets.
Plan to be in Vancouver with us to experience:
- A dynamic selection of classroom lectures, workshops, interactive platforms, and activities lead by industry professionals and tailored into four learning tracks to meet your specific needs
- Unique networking opportunities, social activities and delicious meals that forge and sustain lasting relationships with peers and industry leaders
- A celebration of the individuals and organizations that contribute to a strong, vibrant farmers market culture in Washington State
- Access to exhibitors that share a passion for “Strengthening Farmers Markets” by providing support related services and products and event sponsorship.
Who Should Attend?
- Market Managers
- Board Members
- State Agencies and Partner Organizations
If you would like to receive more information about the conference and be added to the WSFMA Food Access, Farming and Farmers Markets listserve, please email email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you in 2014!
Please contact Brenna Sandstrom, Conference Coordinator, with any questions at (253)226-8824 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The WSFMA’s Annual Conference is funded in part by the WSDA’s Specialty Crop Block Grant Program.